Saturday, August 28, 2010

Week 9 Matchup Predictions!

Here is my breakdown of how my predictions have gone so far this year:
Week 3:10-6
Week 4:11-3
Week 6:10-4
Week 7:7-7 (ouch)
Overall:38-20

I'm going to try to bounce back with these week 9 predictions, you guys move too fast so I missed week 8.

Buccaneers (6-1)(CPU?) vs. Falcons (2-5)
Well if the Buccaneers stay a CPU controlled team I sure hope these Falcons can win. I know they haven't really done too much winning this season but they'll take what they can get and a CPU game is a nice vacation sometimes.
Falcons over the Buccaneers

Saints (3-5)(CPU?) vs. Panthers (2-5)
So the Saints user pulled the ultimate dick move, he dropped good players and then dropped the league, because he sucked so much that he couldn't win games and week in and week out got killed. He traded away all their young talent, anyways I could on about this terrible Saints user but I'm just glad he's gone. Another user vs. cpu game so I'm not too worried about the Panthers here.
Panthers over the Saints

Bears (7-0) vs. Bills (1-6)
What can I say here? One of the best users in the league against one of the weakest teams in the league. As the season goes on I feel the Bills have a harder and harder time winning games. Maybe they can string together a few more wins this season to show they aren't one of the worst users, but don't expect them to upset the Bears.
Bears over the Bills

Jets (4-3) vs. Lions (3-4)
The Lions are biting back, after what started to look like a hopeless season is maybe starting to turn around. The Jets took a close loss to the Packers, the game coming down to the final second. As the Packers I'm hoping the Jets can give the Lions a loss to give me a little more breathing room in the NFC North but unfortunately I think I'm going to be out of luck.
Lions over the Jets

Dolphins (5-1) vs. Ravens (0-7)(CPU?)
So I'm not sure if the Ravens user is going to be back ever or not, I think he said he was moving but I'm not really sure (I am sure it's somewhere where weed is legalized) and I'm also not too sure he even remembers where (and if) he packed his xbox. Anyways, we haven't seen too many vanderbeeks this season and we probably won't see anymore after this game.
Dolphins over the Ravens

Patriots (5-2) vs. Browns (5-2)
Both of these teams have surprised me in this franchise. The Patriots continue to do solid against opponents and the same goes for the Browns. This should actually be a good matchup if I'm any good at guessing how close games are and such (I actually quit guessing scores after the first week because I don't think I was close with even one game). I actually am not too sure who's going to win this one, I'm going to go with the Patriots only because it has a better team overall.
Patriots over the Browns

Chargers (4-4) vs. Texans (0-7)
So the Texans user is finally back after having some sort of hand surgery from whacking off too much, so maybe he can help the Texans win a game and make the playoffs for the first time in their existence. The Chargers, well I'm pretty sure their user had to kill a few people off this week after doing some inspecting at the local taco bell. I think the Texans user is still trying to recover (also, is Andre Johnson back yet?) so the Chargers might win.
Chargers over the Texans

Cardinals (5-2) vs. Vikings (3-4)(CPU?)
I think the Vikings user is on vacation so the Cardinals have a nice little game they get to play against the cpu, I really hope they win this one (again as someone in the NFC North this would be nice). Anyways, I like the Cardinals, they've only lost twice and I know once was against the league favorite so I'm going to keep a close eye on these guys, could maybe be a sleeper pick.
Cardinals over the Vikings

Giants (6-1) vs. Seahawks (2-5)
So the Giants have only lost the Bears (and let's be honest who hasn't lost to those guys) and the Seahwaks are just trying to get by this season. The Giants user isn't known for his kindness and I feel sorry for the Seahawks here because they should expect little to no mercy from the bisexual Giants (bend over Seahawks!)*
Giants over the Seahawks

Chiefs (3-4) vs. Raiders (7-1)
So the Chiefs apparently tore up the Bills user last week using Charles, but I don't see a repeat performance for this matchup. Yeah the Chiefs user finally started winning some games, but the Raiders have also won 7 games, if the Chiefs doubled their wins they still wouldn't be ahead of the Raiders. (Don't worry though Jon, there is always next season, right?)
Raiders over the Chiefs

Colts (3-4)(CPU?) vs. Eagles (1-6)
If the Eagles in the real NFL saw this franchise I think they would be a bit worried that they traded away their starting QB, because, it sure looks from their record that they miss him. This is another cpu game, but the Colts cpu actually beats people and that's what is scary (especially when the Eagles have only won 1 game).
Colts over the Eagles

Cowboys (5-2) vs. Packers (4-4)
I really wish I could stay above .500(remember I'm the Packers) but after this game I'll having a losing record again. The Cowboys came off a surprising loss to the Giants only to turn around take down the undefeated Jaguars and that scares me. However, I have played against the Bears who are also undefeated and have had some close games so maybe this will be close than I think. But in the end, the Cowboys (who I hate very much) will be victorious.
Cowboys over the Packers

Steelers (4-3) vs. Bengals (1-5)
So there is a new user in town and he controls the Bengals. I really have no idea how good this guy is, he hasn't played his week 8 game so I have nothing to measure him against. I know the Steelers have a solid user so I'm hoping he can just play a solid game and come up on top here.
Steelers over the Bengals

*Mike I have no idea of your sexual orientation and I'm not trying to be a dick or anything just making light of stuff said in the AP thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment