Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 12 Predictions

Patriots (7-2) vs. Lions (4-6)
Hey so I'm glad the Lions are doing better than they will in the actual NFL this year but 4-6 is nothing to write home about. The Patriots are in the playoff race and every game matters to them. The Lions, well at this point they are just hoping they can win a few more games and maybe make a .500 season.
Patriots over the Lions

Saints (5-5) vs. Cowboys (8-2)
I'm glad this Saints user isn't wasting his team and is actually doing some justice to the Saints. The Cowboys continue to be one of the top teams in the NFC. The Cowboys have been pretty consistent week in and week out and expect that to continue.
Cowboys over the Saints

Bengals (3-7) vs. Jets (6-4)
So the Bengals are pretty much at the point of too little too late and this season is just one they might want to write off. The Jets are trying to take their stacked defense and make a run for the playoffs. There is still some time left in the season and the Jets have had a few rough losses so maybe they can try to pull themselves back up instead of crying about how a quarterback doesn't sit in the pocket for him to get sacks from.
Jets over the Bengals

Titans (2-8)(CPU?) vs. Texans (2-8)
So the Titans user is in such a rebuilding year that he isn't even playing games anymore and is pulling clay shady move 3 (free Frank gore, back door trades and now this...). Anyways I'll still give the Texans the excuse of having hand surgery so he's still not used to his new hook hand, but at least Andre Johnson is winning his games.
Texans over the Titans

Buccaneers (8-2) vs. Ravens (0-10)(CPU?)
So after the former Buccaneers user got run out of the league he promised he would teach the new user how to control the team and dominate us with the team he created. I didn't expect the next user to keep the winning record but so far they have. Maybe gamestopmachine is pulling some strings (or doing something shady). And the Ravens user has finally revoked his membership to the AP Madden online franchise so the CPU can lose some more games.
Buccaneers over the Ravens

Jaguars (9-1) vs. Giants (7-3)
So the Jaguars have been one of the better teams this year and the Giants user who claims he is bad actually is proving he has some Madden skills and can do more than just bitch (but expect him to rub getting to the playoffs into everyone's face in any type of argument as well as belittle people's victories). What really matters here though is that the Jaguars is a better user and should come out on top here.
Jaguars over the Giants

Panthers (3-7) vs. Browns (5-5)(CPU?)
I'm not really sure what's going on with the Browns, he's gone somewhere. If the Panthers user get to play the CPU he should win here. It sucks the Panthers were open so long so the user had to start with a shitty record but at least he's a trooper.
Panthers over the Browns

Steelers (5-5) vs. Bills (1-9)
The Steelers are trying to salvage their season and make something happen. They were off to a rocky start but things seem to be looking up. The Bills are the Bills, maybe in the hindsight the user wouldn't have traded away their defense but who knows. What I do know is they aren't winning games this season.
Steelers over the Bills

Eagles (3-7)(CPU?) vs. Bears (9-1)
Well what can I even say about the Eagles? They aren't having a good season, yes. They are last in the NFC East, yes. They will beat the Bears, no. Since I'm guessing the Bears user is playing the CPU here this is an easy win to bounce back after a rough loss, if he plays a user it is still a good game to bounce back on but he might have a little bit more work to do.
Bears over the Eagles

Vikings (4-6) vs. Redskins (5-5)
The Vikings have AP (not absolutepunk). The Redskins have players. Neither team has shown signs of greatness this season, this is just one of those middle of the road games that every season has. As the Packers user and fan I am rooting for the Redskins (I'll even give you a type, stop AP).
Vikings over the Redskins

Packers (4-6) vs. Falcons (4-6)
So my season has been shit, I can't string together more than a few wins and well, I'm playing someone in similar shoes. I have no idea what to expect, I thought I would have a good season but I was wrong there, I thought maybe the Falcons would be a surprise team, also wrong there. I wish I could give myself the win here, but if the Falcons can get things going, they'll dominate the Pack.
Falcons over the Packers

Chiefs (3-6) vs. Seahawks (4-6)
So I just watched Matt Cassel throw an interception to Jarret Bush in the preseason game that is going on right now (for those people that don't follow the Packers, Jarret Bush is the biggest shitter on the team). But the Chiefs user knows that Charles will win him the game, I'm not sure what the Seahawks know or do. I'm going to give Charles the advantage here
Charles (and the Chiefs) over the Seahawks

Dolphins (9-1) vs. Raiders (9-1)
Oh boy!!! Two top AFC teams are going to be having an epic battle here (yeah that was corny). Anyways, I'm going to call this the Vanderbeekbowl (since Brian always gave Brandon the good ol Vanderbeek). The Dolphins are coming off a huge victory and the Raiders are coming off another game winning season tanker. After beating the Bears some might give the Dolphins the edge here, but going off my gut (which is a nice sized gut) I think the Raiders win.
Raiders over the Dolphins

Rams (1-9) vs. Broncos (6-3)
So the Rams stink just like in real life. The Broncos are doing better than they probably will do in the real NFL. I know I've been riding the "why would you get rid of your best player, Steven Jackson" train all season and I'm going to keep on riding it. I don't have much to say for the Broncos except, yeah.
Broncos over the Rams

Chargers (4-5) vs. Colts (3-6)
So the Chargers are now having their run at being the commissioner of the online franchise league. Lets see how he fares, will the pressure be too much and cost him games? If so he's a pussy. The Colts are another one of those teams that got screwed because of having no user to start off and other stuff like that. But I think one of the Chargers million linebackers will make some plays.
Chargers over the Colts

49ers (8-2) vs. Cardinals (6-3)
I like both of these teams for sleeper picks, both have had some close games when they lost and both have records that could get to the playoffs. I'm not too sure what to say for either of these teams, I think I saw the 49ers user say something about the new Anberlin album so he gets a +1 in my book (remember when people were trying to sucker this guy into trades, another +1 for this guy proving he's not a total noob at this game).
49ers over the Cardinals

No comments:

Post a Comment