Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 14 Predictions

So we are winding down our first season in the the online franchise as the actual NFL is about to begin, this is my favorite time of the year, football, football and more football. So here's a record of how i've done with predictions so far this season:

week 3:10-6
week 4:11-3
week 6:10-4
week 7:7-7
week 9:7-6
week 12:12-4

And without further ado here are the predictions

Colts (4-8) vs. Titans (2-10)
So the league's long lost commissioner has finally returned and lost his last game against the Jaguars. The Colts are doing something, I actually think all 4 of their wins are from the cpu beating actual users. I know the Titans user claims he is an underrated user and he's in a rebuilding year. I don't know what to expect but I'm going to give the Titans a win here.
Titans over the Colts

Bengals (3-9) vs. Steelers (7-5)
The Steelers are hoping they can somehow finish off this season as the division winners, with the Ravens being a crapfest and the Bengals being so far behind, they just need to win a few more and have the Browns lose another game or two. The Bengals are just playing to try to win a few more games and prove they can win games. Based on their performances the Steelers should win.
Steelers over the Bengals

Falcons (4-8) vs. Panthers (4-8)
These teams are equals as far as records tell. I will cut a bit of slack for the Panthers since they sat unused for a good part of the season. The Falcons have had some close games and some not so close games. I'm going to give the edge to the Falcons here, they are looking to rebound after 2 straight losses.
Falcons over the Panthers

Packers (5-7) vs. Lions (5-7)
Last time these two teams met, I won. I am hoping to do the same as both me and Lions are fighting to not be last in the NFC North. He's going to do the same 3 plays to Megatron and Turner, hopefully the Packers can just take the time to cover those noobs.
Packers over the Lions

Patriots (8-3) vs. Bears (10-2)
The Bears lost 2 games in a row and has now claimed to be back with a new offense and ready to reclaim his title as the top madden dog in our franchise. The Patriots have been having a great season as well but if the Bears really are back they will be no match for them.
Bears over the Patriots

Browns (5-7) vs. Bills (1-11)
There is a new Browns user in town and maybe he will last longer, the last Browns user had to quit after a few weeks because of the amount of stink that was coming from his team. The Bills have only won a game but at least they are sticking with it this season and aren't just rolling over. I think the Bills get their second win this week.
Bills over the Browns

Giants (7-5) vs. Vikings (6-6)
The Giants went from being on the most vocal users in the franchise to being someone who has decided that this franchise won't last as long as another he is currently in. The Giants were looking good earlier this season, it seems they have the same problem the actual Giants did last year, they can't close our their season. The Vikings are still riding the AP train and could still have a shot at the playoffs with a win here.
Giants over the Vikings

Raiders (9-2) vs. Jaguars (11-1)
So the Raiders were given a warning for trying to tank their season, but that doesn't mean he can't play shitty and tank his season without it being as apparent. The Jaguars are dominating this season and I'm having doubts about any team being able to stop them (well 1 team did but you know what I mean). If the Raiders give it their all this should be an excellent game.
Jaguars over the Raiders

Buccaneers (10-2) vs. Redskins (6-6)
Last week I wasn't sold on the Buccaneers, this week I am. Sold on the users skill and the fact that gamestopmachine must be training this guy. The Redskins may have been looking up won't be very long into this game.
Buccaneers over the Redskins

Seahawks (5-7) vs. 49ers (9-3)
No love for the Seahawks this week, the 49ers are a tough team to beat. After playing me last week I am convinced the 49ers user is one of the better people at defense in our franchise. I expect him to stop the Seahawks mid-flight.
49ers over the Seahawks

Rams (1-11) vs. Saints (7-5)
The new Saints user has caught my attention and I am interested in how these next couple weeks playout for him. Could he potentially make a run at the Superbowl and repeat the real NFL? Maybe, or it could just be beginners luck, but until he starts to lose games I'm going to keep giving him to win. I'm excited to see how the Saints end up doing the rest of this season.
Saints over the Rams

Dolphins (11-1) vs. Jets (7-4)
I'm cheering for my former NFC Northerner in this matchup. Revis is a chump and overrated in this game so I just want to see Brandon Marshall take a dump on his face. The Dolphins are riding a wave this season, and its taking them directly to the playoffs. Like I said the Jets, well lets just say I wouldn't be sad if these Jets went swimming with the Dolphins (get it? The Jets are crashing in the ocean).
Dolphins over the Jets

Chiefs (4-8) vs. Chargers (6-5)
This is my game of the week. The homeless Chiefs user versus the rich and famous Chargers user. Since I've found out the Chargers user is half black I always wondered why he wasn't better at Madden (racism at it's finest). But I know the Chargers will beat the Chiefs here, this is like the Superbowl for the bads.
Chargers over the Chiefs (f*** Jon)

Broncos (8-4) vs. Cardinals (9-3)
The Cardinals are neck and neck with the 49ers for their division and with the new fix they might even be able to actually win the division. The Broncos are most likely in the fight for a wild card, is either team going to give up easily? No, both teams have a lot to lose besides some pride. I'm going to go with the better overall here and pick the Cardinals since I'm not a good student haven't done my research on these Broncos.
Cardinals over the Broncos

Eagles (3-9)(CPU?) vs. Cowboys (9-3)
The Cowboys user gets to play the cpu Eagles, what else is there to say, they should win, if not I'll be scratching my head next week.
Cowboys over the Eagles

Ravens (0-12)(CPU?) vs. Texans (4-8)
I like how the last two games I had to predict this week were users against the cpu. I expect the Texans to win here but it's pretty sad that the most stacked team in the league is going to end up with the #1 draft pick, some lucky new user is in for a surprise some day.
Texans over the Ravens

No comments:

Post a Comment