Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 7 Matchup Predictions

So far for week 6 I'm 9-3 with two more games to be played (for those of you that care how good I am at predicting who is going to win). Anyways, here is week 7. The league moves really fast so I try to get these up for each week, but if I miss a week, I apologize in advance (week 5 lol).

Eagles (1-5) vs. Titans (1-5)
So the Titans are in a self proclaimed rebuilding year, well I don't ever remember the Lions saying they were in a rebuilding year when they went 0-16 in the actual NFL. There are worse teams out there that have better records. The Eagles hopefully finally have found a user that is going to stick with it and try to win some games. Seeing as the Titans are one of the worst teams this year, I'm going on with the Eagles here.
Eagles over the Titans

Bengals (1-4) vs. Falcons (1-5)
Here is another crap fest. I know the Bengals had some problems and had some games simmed and what not, but he needs to take control of his team and put some wins together. This Falcons user isn't much better. I'm not even sure who is going to win this. So I'm pulling for the league veteran.
Bengals over the Falcons

Browns (4-2) vs. Saints (3-3)
So in my first post I ever made I think I took a dump on the Browns and said they might as well be called the Cleveland shitters, I was wrong, apparently they can win games. I was also pretty harsh on the poor Saints. The Browns got a user to take them places and well the Saints finally learned how to throw the ball after he played his 4th game of Madden.
Browns over the Saints

Steelers (3-2) vs. Dolphins (4-1)
I've been waiting for the Steelers to get their game together and put together a winning season and it looks like he has finally kicked it into gear and is working on salvaging a season that looked scary for a bit. The Dolphins are off to a very strong start though. The Steelers are going to desperate for another win so expect them to put up a fight.
Steelers over the Dolphins

Rams (0-5) vs. Buccaneers (5-0)
So we have the terribad rams facing the good Buccaneers, this isn't even a fair game. Will the Rams even show up? Maybe. Will the Rams score a point? Probably not. Nothing can beat a pirate ship.
Buccaneers over the Rams

49ers (5-1) vs. Panthers (1-4)
The 49ers were handed their first loss by the favored Raiders last week and the Panthers, well they finally have an owner. Watch for the 49ers to get back on track to winning games after a loss to the league favorite. But don't count out the Panthers, there is still time to turn this season around.
49ers over the Panthers

Redskins (4-2) vs. Bears (6-0)
So the Redskins are coming off a loss to the computer, the Bears are coming off another win and continue to prove they are one of the best users in the AP Madden 11 online franchise. The Redskins will probably put up a fight, but if you put an Indian up against a bear, the bear will eat the Indian.
Bears over the Redskins

Jaguars (6-0) vs. Chiefs (2-3)
So after calling out the Chiefs to do something to win a game they finally decided to come out and play. The Jaguars continue to dominate, can the Chiefs finally topple the mighty Jags? Probably not. Watch out for the Giants/Mike/MHT's sleeper pick the Jaguars, you don't want to mess with this cat.
Jaguars over the Chiefs

Bills (0-5) vs. Ravens (0-5)
I'm not even sure the Ravens user is using his controller, I wouldn't be surprised if he sported the Guitar Hero controller when trying to play Madden. Maybe his clock is stuck on 4:20, we may never know. The Bills still haven't won a game either. This is kind of how the Rams and Lions played each other last year in a real NFL game, one of these shitters is going to get at least one win this year.
Bills over the Ravens

Cardinals (3-2) vs. Seahawks (2-3)
So the Cardinals surprised everyone earlier this season by sticking close in a game with one of the top users in the league, a few weeks later, he may have lost some credibility (we were left scratching our heads after he was close to beating the Raiders, how could this guy lose?) but he is still a user people should be weary of. The Seahawks are like the Seahawks in real life, win a game here or there but aren't really anything too special.
Cardinals over the Seahawks

Raiders (6-0) vs. Broncos (3-3)
So I'm glad the Broncos are winning games now and that someone cares about them, but they are not match for the Raiders. The Raiders are one of the three teams that are 6-0 at this point in the season and next week I expect them to be part of the 7-0 club. I'm rooting for you Broncos just not this week.
Raiders over the Broncos

Patriots (3-1) vs. Chargers (2-3)
Remember that time when the Chargers traded away their team and got 1000 linebackers out of the whole ordeal, well it just happened this season so you should. I like the Chargers user, he has his own militia with his kids and he owns taco bells (I love taco bell) but is he the greatest user, no, but he isn't the worst. The Patriots seem to me to be a pretty good user, I'm still sizing them up but the Patriots user is from Wisconsin and we all know that the Wisconsin users in this league kick butt.
Patriots over the Chargers

Vikings (2-3) vs. Packers (3-3)
So I'm in a bit of a rut currently, I (the Packers) have lost my last two games. The Vikings must not have Brett Favre because they aren't winning games. If Favre does show up to this game my main goal is to break his spine so he dies on the field in Green Bay while the Packers take a dump on his body.
Packers over the Vikings

Giants (5-1) vs. Cowboys (4-1)
As a Packers fan I remember how much I hated the Cowboys back in the day and I still hate them. But the Cowboys user wins games, the Giants win games. I expect the Cowboys to win this one though. These users are fighting for top dog in their division and I expect neither to go down without a fight but at the end of the day the Cowboys will be victorious.
Cowboys over the Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment