Saturday, August 21, 2010

Week 6 Matchup Predictions!

So I'm a little late with my week 5 and some of the games have already been played so I'm just going to skip right along and hit the week 6 predictions. But before I do that lets look at my record for predictions:

Week 3:10-6
Week 4:11-3

Overall:21-9

Without further ado, the Week 6 predictions:

Browns (4-1) vs. Steelers (2-2)
So the browns finally have a user to help them try to actually compete for one year in the dirty AFC North. The Steelers user seems to be in a slump this year and having a difficult time keeping his season alive. I'm going to say this is a close game, but I'm going to give the edge the Steelers who really need this win.
Steelers over Browns

Saints (2-2) vs. Buccaneers (4-0)
The Buccaneers user is out to prove he earned that local gamestop tournament win. I'm still very weary of the Saints, I am rooting for this guy to step up his game and dominate with the real life Superbowl winners and give the big easy another Superbowl win. But really, the Buccaneers are going to demolish the Saints.
Buccaneers over the Saints

Dolphins (3-1) vs. Packers (3-2)
I (Packers) used to play the Dolphins user all the time in Madden 10 when he was the Vikings. So this is going to be a homecoming type game for the Dolphins (not really but whatever, an old school NFC North battle). These should be a great matchup, based on our past records I'm going to give the Dolphins a win here.
Dolphins over the Packers

Chargers (2-3) vs. Rams (0-5)
So the Rams stink, in real life and in this game. The Chargers user may not be the best user in the league but at least he can win some games. I don't expect this to be a pretty game, but at least the Chargers have a team.
Chargers over the Rams

Ravens (0-4) vs. Patriots (3-1)
I think maybe the Ravens user has been having some xbox or internet troubles so if I am correct a few of his games may have been simmed, but maybe (just maybe) he can put it behind him and come out and play with the boys. I'm still not sure of the Patriots user, can he play with the big boys or is a child in a man's game?
Patriots over the Ravens

Chiefs (0-3) vs. Texans (0-4)(CPU)
Oh boy, talk about a toilet bowl, at least the Texans have the excuse of not having a user. The Chiefs user needs to get going, this isn't the preseason, you can't lose all your games and still expect to win something. I know the Chiefs aren't a good team but you at least have to try! I want to say the Chiefs win here but I'm not even sure about that.
Chiefs (f*** you jon, win a game) over the Texans

Lions (2-3) vs. Giants (3-1)
The Lions user hasn't done much to prove himself in Madden 11, but here is his chance. I'm going to give the Giants the win here but if the Lions can at least stay close in this game maybe there is hope for them after all.
Giants over the Lions

Falcons (1-4) vs. Eagles (0-5)
The Eagles have put up the fewest points so far this season (a whooping 46 after 5 games). I'm worried about these guys. The Falcons have been struggling too. Apparently it's a bad year to be a bird. I'm going to say the Falcons come up on top only because the Eagles user is brand new and at least the Falcons have won a game this year.
Falcons over the Eagles

Seahawks (2-2) vs. Bears (5-0)
The Bears are starting to look very scary, still undefeated after 5 weeks but he can't get lazy (hey remember last year when everyone was jumping on the Broncos and Giants bandwagon in the actual NFL?). I can't see the Bears losing this one, like I said, it's a bad year to be a bird (good year to be a bear).
Bears over the Seahawks

Raiders (5-0) vs. 49ers (5-0)
Two undefeated teams playing, does it get any better than this. One from the AFC the other from the NFC, this is as good as it gets till the Superbowl (it might not so don't get angry if it gets better). The Raiders user is still the most respected player in the Madden 11 Franchise, if the 49ers can stick with him, maybe this is a Superbowl preview.
Raiders over the 49ers

Jets (3-1) vs. Broncos (1-3)
So the Broncos are another one of those teams that the CPU was running into the ground, but now that there is a user maybe they still have a chance. The Jets have come rolling onto the scene and have been a scary opponent for other Users. Maybe the Broncos could surprise a few people by making the Jets fight for this victory.
Jets over the Broncos

Cowboys (3-1) vs. Vikings (2-1)
As a Packers fan I hate both of these teams but I really need the Cowboys to come through and hand the Vikings a loss. The Cowboys user has made quite a few trades this season and it seems to be paying off so far, the Vikings have AP (what else do you need in this game). The edge goes to the seasoned Online Franchise veteran.
Cowboys over the Vikings

Colts (1-3) vs. Redskins (4-1)
I don't know about this Colts user so I don't want to write him off (or hype him up before I can see him play a few more games). But at the same time the Redskins are proving they are a force to be reckoned with and are whose user is maybe making another Superbowl run. It's a little bit too early to give him that much, but expect a Redskins win.
Redskins over the Colts

Titans (1-4) vs. Jaguars (5-0)
I'm beginning to think we are back to free Frank Gore season the way the Titans user has been playing this season. As the Giants user predicted the Jaguars are a sleeper pick this year and have come into the franchise to prove himself. I wish CJ actually was doing something other than losing but you win some you lose some.
Jaguars over the Titans

No comments:

Post a Comment